Old August 29th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Otto Skorzeny[_2_]

Default Small car to replace old car?

How about a 1960-1965 Ford Falcon or it's companion the Mercury Comet?
They are great little cars, simple, reliable easy to work on. The in
line six is also very economical. You can get a decent 2 door coupe
for $5000 or less. A convertible for around $8000 to $10,000.

You're right about those old CVCC's being hard to come by. I had a
great little 1977 Honda CVCC in 1985 when I was in college. It was my
"spare car". My main car wads 1968 Camaro. I loved that little Honda,
though. It got 35mpg and I only paid $500 for it. It was in almost new
condition. I nver see any of them arounfd any more, though.

What kind of car are you getting rid of?

Forrest