Old November 10th 04, 09:11 PM
Brian Talley

Mike64Bug wrote:
>>Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
>>funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
>>efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
>>who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
>>information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
>>get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
>>in office before 9/11.
>>

> Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
> Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
> our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
> what was there to be afraid of?

If blame of any sort is to be placed on an American's shoulders
it most likely should not be President Bush's. There are a great
many incidents involving a deliberate castration of intelligence
agencies' capabilities, lapses in national security, etc. under
Clinton.

That said, I don't blame ANY American for 9/11. The blame must be
put squarely where it belongs: Islamofascists who hate America.
Trying to blame Bush or Clinton is like trying to blame a cop when
a crime takes place.

Brian