Old July 5th 04, 09:58 PM
Dan

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:36:54 -0500, "Kevin" >
wrote:

>It should be under the glove box. It has a lot of wires going to it and when
>you pull it out it doesn't look like the resistor blocks of the old cars
>it's a flat thing about 2" x 3" and costs under $5.00 at the dealer.
>

>"Dan"
>> Anyone know the exact location of the resistor gizmo which controls
>> the fan speed on a 1999 Intrepid ES? I know it's "in the ductwork,"

>> Dan

I have removed the small removeable piece of ductwork under the glove
box, and found two places where wires enter the larger permanent duct.
Neither one is the fan speed control resistor. Do I need to remove
the glove box to see it? The two things I found only have two wires.
I'm looking for something with four wires or five, I think.

Dan