Old June 30th 04, 04:52 PM
Dan

Default Heater/AC fan speed control 1999 Intrepid ES

Anyone know the exact location of the resistor gizmo which controls
the fan speed on a 1999 Intrepid ES? I know it's "in the ductwork,"
but don't know where. The blower only runs on high, so I'm pretty
certain I need to replace the resistor speed control. I've found a
couple things with wires on them going into the duct below the glove
box, but they are not the resistor speed control I'm looking for. Do
I need to pull the center console to get to it?

Dan