Old June 28th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Pszemol

Default Carfax, Buying Used, & Craigslist.org

"Elle" > wrote in message ...
> At this point, clean and relatively unmolested is worth
> another grand or two to me. I can deal with high mileage
> (say 70k - 170k miles).

Are you serious? This is what you call high-mileage
for a 89-97 civic? Even taking the youngest from your
model year list it is 11-12 years of service...
Average mileage is 12000 miles per year, so you should
on average expect 1997 to have 140k or more...
Not mentioning 1989 :-)

> I am wondering if there is a quicker way of getting this
> info out of Carfax, rather than putting in a VIN and seeing
> the ads pop up.

There is an option to be notify with e-mail message
when the car shows up listed in the range of model
years / trims you selected...
My subscription expired already I cannot check it for you.