Old January 19th 05, 08:40 PM
Charles Spitzer

are there any shims that could have fallen out? i know i had an 89 that
looked like it had severe bowleg when viewed from the rear because the
alignment shop had left out a shim on one side. that might be a reason why
the 2nd shop couldn't correct it.

what about a misaligned steering rack? when i was autoxing, right before my
runs i would realign the rack a couple of turns to get some toein, then
before driving home, would put it back.