Old December 30th 04, 10:33 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:06:49 -0500, Jim Barbieri wrote:
> Thanks for your response. I am going to run it by Dave Thomas (TSW) before
> I try it. I had some problems after my conversion, which they worked out,
> but I am a bit apprehensive about changing wiring.
> Jim

Hi Jim,

you're not changing the wiring, just unplugging one wire and sticking
in another which you've soldered to the pot, so actually you're
"adding" to the setup, not removing anything. At least this is what
did the trick for me on my non-converted tsw2.

All the best,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61