Old December 29th 04, 06:32 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:11:11 -0500, Jim Barbieri wrote:
> I downloaded the RBR Demo and cannot get the controller assignments to work.
> I have a TSW (USB) which works fine in other games.
> The steering is fine but the throttle and brake don't work properly.
> The throttle shows 50% red and goes to 100% when pressed.
> The brakes show 100% red and go down to 0 when pressed.
> In the game the throttle is assigned to the brake and there is no brake at
> all.
> Also...what is the Left and Right assignments and the Accelerate and Brake
> combination ?
> Thanks in advance,
> Jim Barbieri

Hi Jim,

is your TSW a gameport version connected to an USB converter or a
brand-new, factory-usb-equipped generic USB version?

I have RBR working fine on my gameport=>USB (Rockfire adapter) tsw2mod
wheel, but it did require a bit of fiddling with the wires.

All the best,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61