Old November 4th 16, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kc P Southard

Default Transmission Over Temp - 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

replying to Kit Kat, Kc P Southard wrote:
In most cases a sealed transmission can have anywhere from 100s to thousands
of internal moving alot of which that while failing can cause the exact same
symptoms as other failing parts. That said ive been in the transmission
rebuilding business for over 25 years and i cannot count the amount of
customers who get angry because i am unable to tell them what part is actually
failing or combined parts. Look if this work was easy more mechanucs would do
it i cannot put my reputatiob in jeopardy. If the consumer likes as i run ny
business you are more then welcone to have joe blow who told you a set price.
I guarantee he wont be in business very long

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/tran...do-103692-.htm