Old March 8th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mufazzal Bohri

Default Emissions test failure - no OBDII communication

On Mar 8, 1:40*pm, Brent > wrote:
> Could be a bent pin on his code reader too... it seems very odd that a
> computer would just stop communicating. You'd probably know it if the
> computer had lost power too.
>
> You could try buying your own OBD2 reader or see if someone else's
> works, like at auto repair place or parts store.

I doubt it was his code reader as another guy just ahead of me
successfully passed the test. I will still borrow a OBDII reader to
see if I get any different results. Assuming I get the same
communication error, what do I need to look into? Thank you.