Old March 5th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default Nitrogen in tires

Spike wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:12:30 -0600, WindsorFox
> > wrote:
>
>> Spike wrote:

>>> What happens when you lose nitrogen and have to fill up your tire?
>>>
>>> And, if you add air at a filling station, so that now you have one
>>> tire that's a mixture while the rest are pure nitrogen, does your car
>>> handle differently? Does it void the warrantee on the tire? Will that
>>> tire wear differently than the others? Can you sue if you have an
>>> accident as a result? Will Al Gore come after your? Will space aliens
>>> target your vehicle?:0)

>> You aren't supposed to have to add if you have nitrogen, that the
>> whole point. Personally, I'm skeptical though.

> Ahhhh, But they apparently don't know the kids from the group home
> three blocks over. Or do those green caps change the attitudes of
> those kids? :0)

IDK WTF "green caps" r

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Contacting shutterfly help is an exercise in stupidity
as they can't seem to grasp the fact it's NOT MY BLOODY
ACCOUNT and some ******, one crack pipe short of a holiday,
has signed me up in a system that has no closed loop
confirmation yet has credit card information for billing." - Rev.
Beergoggles