Old January 2nd 08, 10:52 PM posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.dodge
Neil[_2_]

Default Check Engine Light With E85

> But just because you read an article does not mean it pertains to your
> vehicle until you find out what the fault code is.

That's true, and good point. I guess it was the article, combined with the
fact that the light went off by itself (and then only went on again when I
increased the concentration of E85) that makes me feel comfortable about it.
But, I need to get my state inspection this month, and am hoping the light
goes off before that. So, whether the light goes off or stays on, I'll have
to bring it in and I'll get the code read. Or would I need to bring it to
the dealer to get the code read?