Old January 27th 19, 02:00 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Looking for a tire recommendation

David;
I you may want to take a look at tirerack.com. You input your car info
and what you want to do with t and they make recommendations for the
best tires to fit your needs. I went thru them for my C4 and got a
great deal on Firestones for less than half of the goodyear prices. I
have had them on the car since 2007. My wife and I both autocrossed
with it in Md with the SCCA and the tires are still good. Hope this
helps.
Ron

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:55:34 +0000 (UTC), David LaRue