Old November 2nd 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Mikey

Default Schematic for 98 SL2? 10 amp body fuse blows

We had some nice weather and I found out where it is...

There are 6 circuits off the body fuse. I cut them one at a time and
added an inline connector. The problem was with the driver side door
lock switch. It is now disconnected and everything else works OK.

Next job is to take the seat out and follow the wire bundle under the
carpet and to the door. Or perhaps take the outside door panel out
and start from that end. My guess is that it is in the door or where
the wires go into the body - that's where they move the most and it is
an intermittent problem.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:45:21 -0700 (PDT), navaidstech