Old October 25th 04, 10:07 PM

Avery > wrote:
> Searching for an SUV, over the past three weekends my wife and I test
> drove several models. We haven't come to a final decision yet and
> would appreciate some input. We want a new small to medium sized SUV

I don't know what it is about the "SUV" that has you in that market.
What about the Ford Escape, or the new Ford Freestyle? (The Freestyle
might be out of the price range).

I just ordered an Escape Hybrid, but that's out of the price range.

> We've narrowed our choices down to the CR-V, Chevy Equinox and the
> Liberty as a 3rd option.

I'd go for the Chevy in that group. The CR-V isn't really in that group
except by pricing, is it? Watch out for the type of 4wd/awd. The Liberty
comes with several different styles, and only the most expensive is
comparable to the CR-V.

http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...ModelName=CR-V
has a "comparison" in the top right, where you can select several models
for a multiple comparison.

---