Old April 7th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Default How many active players in iRacing now?

You are F'ing kidding me right?

you don't think there are fair comparisons, I think there is when you are
realistic about it. the problem is I believe you or they have unrealistic
expectations, on all counts, be it iRacing vs real life, or modded corolla
vs airplane.

that is your personal preference kicking the corolla harder, I say
personally your right, and wrong...
If someone expects me to pay 100,000 for a plane that I cant drive door to
door from my house to work, to me the plane is worthless... now it might
become more "less worthless" as it can save me time or money, say my job
took me from NY to Florida everyday, then there would be a fair comparison.

I'm just tired of each post about iRacing is about elitism, or it "aint free
yet", when in reality it is just that they hate it and try to say they are
being fair about how they come to that conclusion, it is delusional.