Old April 7th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

Default How many active players in iRacing now?

So iRacing should pay for all this ongoing conversion? And why stop at
Spanish - what about all the other languages?

My attitude on this is simple. If they (countries with different
languages) want to keep their own languages (and not have English as a
compulsory subject in their schools) then they can do the work for all that.

Screw 'em!

As an iRacing customer I'd be unhappy to see my money be spent on that
crap!

This was talked about at length on the iRacing forum and it is clear
that people can do this stuff themselves anyway. All they need is at leadt
one person in their group that speaks English so that ant anomilies can be
tidied up.

Again, not my, or the English speaking world's, problem!