Old April 7th 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Russell Unger[_2_]

Default How many active players in iRacing now?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 03:16:18 +1000, "Byron Forbes"
> wrote:

>"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
>> (rcgldr) wrote:
>>
>> That's why I still believe in a mass market version and an ultra hardcore
>> version
>> of iRacing which dedicated enthusiasts can aspire to and pay extra for.
>> But whether
>> that ever happens or not, iRacing remains a fascinating project to
>> observe. It's
>> even highly enjoyable to race in. Well, sometimes anyway.

Don't they now have the NASCAR license? The money they could make
alone off an Microsoft type deal with Flight Sim with that Licenese
alone would curb a lot of the expenses they had to undertake to
purchase the engine etc for the game itself! Something like, Nascar
Racing 2010, Nascar Racing 2010 Pro, and Nascar Racing 2010 Deluxe!
Each package having unique series etc, with the deluxe containing all,
and mark up the price for the deluxe to 99.99 or something!