Old June 18th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

Default RSC back up!

> Now if we want to go all big picture here, as you suggest, then I would think that applies monumentally more to the
> idiot moderator and anyone else who would think this to be any legal issue whatsoever.

It was only a legal issue in the mind of a RSC moderator. In reality
it's not a legal issue until the actual copyright owner makes an claim
of ownership and states that the posting of the video is ok as is, or
requests the video is ok, but wants it to include credits for the copyright
owner (perhaps a link), or to have the video removed. This is how this
situation is handled by youtube and other file hosting sites.