Old June 17th 09, 12:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

Default RSC back up!

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (jeffareid) wrote:
>
>> This is my issue with RSC.

> Step away from the soapbox and think about starving children, soldiers
> killed in
> stupid wars, and trillion dollar bailouts for Wall Street millionaires.
>
> Feel any better now?
>
> No, I didn't think you would. ;-)
>
> Andrew McP

But this is rec.autos.simulators correct?

How about we get to the heart of this matter?

Who is put out, hurt financially or in any other way by the posting of
that movie? Who is making money from someone else's creation?

The entire thing is a load of bull****!

Now if we want to go all big picture here, as you suggest, then I would
think that applies monumentally more to the idiot moderator and anyone else
who would think this to be any legal issue whatsoever. It just goes to show
how ****ed up the legal system and its application is that this discussion
is even taking place.