Old April 22nd 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Stabilized

Default Green vehicles of 2007

What can I say is small cars do give you a better mileage
when comparing with others.

I was told the same thing by a friend of mine who owned a
Honda Jazz.

Do you see the point here...

Free Tips to Save Car Gas Bill & Much More
@ www.HowCanISaveMoney.com/tips03.htm

Get Any eBook for Free
@ http://tinyurl.com/2uunnx