Old April 15th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bug '59

Default Buying a bug or van in the USA

"Ben Boyle" > schreef in bericht
.. .
> Sure thing, the key thing is once it goes through customs and you have the
> EPA and DOT clearance forms it's not a problem.
>
> You really are better off using a broker, I am using Noel Slade at
> www.citroenimportservices.com to arrange everything.

I saw the restauration (fitting new frame) of your 2cv on his site.
And i noticed the 2cv was running German (?) plates, am i correct?

Love the car, I think a 2cv is one of the three icons; Bug, Mini and 2CV.
There might be many more but not European.

Roger