Old September 29th 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default 1993 Mustang "Transition Phase"!?

On Friday, September 28, 2012 8:01:22 PM UTC-5, A Guy Named Steve wrote:
> On Friday, September 28, 2012 5:05:07 PM UTC-7, wrote:

> > Yep, just a regular, low-mileage '93 'vert with an auto.

> > Long time no see... what's up? How are things?

> Hi Patrick - doing well.

And the wife?

>Still on the search for a car I can race and not have to mess with much.

Duel purpose (a daily driver and track) or primarily just a second car/more track car?

> But I'm in no hurry. Still doing the same thing in the same place.

And I'm still in the Hurricane State.

> Still using a seeverist@ email address - but using comcast for a while. Was sorta surprised that this 13 year old login would work via Google groups..

I still have the same prefix, but now Cox [.net}.

> What's up with you?

Not sure if you knew... I picked up an '11 GT a couple years ago. You can easily guess at its appearance and option sheet.) The Cobra is gone -- my Fox era is over after a 25-year run. Kids are doing well -- my son [finally] got his first car -- 2006 SRT Magnum (want to guess the color?). But I really haven't been doing anything car related -- the GT is still factory stock and I haven't done any racing, in years. I do, however, still read everything automotive and I attend car shows from time to time.

Last I heard you had sold the Buick and were playing around with a daily driver and getting some pretty impressive times. I can't remember the vehicle though.) So bring me up to date on your automotive life.

Patrick