Old December 7th 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default It's Official!

I split what little time I spend sim racing between SimRaceway and
iRacing. I like SimRaceway for the ease of mod/track installation. I
can see a practice going in a mod I don't have but would like to try
and one mouse click later it downloads, installs (including the
current tracks being used), starts rFactor (or GTR2), hooks me up to
the server and all I have to do is click "Race" and off I go. Takes
away all the hassle of mismatches and mod/track searching. People
there seem to want to race adn arean't a bunch of wreckers too.
Grabbed the Legends mod yesterday, fun little bastiges!

GR