Old November 29th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar, rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement, alt.rush-limbaugh
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default Illegal immigrant admits he was drunk in crash that killed St.Louis woman

On Nov 28, 10:28 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 28, 7:51 am, Ted > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 27, 6:11 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:

> > > The Associated Press

> > > CLAYTON, Mo. --
> > > An illegal immigrant admits he was drunk when he caused an accident in
> > > April that killed a young woman.

> > > Pedro Santos pleaded guilty Monday to a charge of involuntary
> > > manslaughter in the death of 21-year-old Nicole Allen of St. Louis
> > > County. She was a junior at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

> > > The accident happened in Maryland Heights when the Lincoln Town Car
> > > driven by Santos crashed into the back of a 1991 Acura stopped at a red
> > > light. Allen was in the back seat of the Acura.

> > > The driver of the Acura and another passenger were also injured.

> > > Santos was driving on a Mexican license. He told police he was in the
> > > country illegally and working as a restaurant cook. He admitted in court
> > > that he was drunk at the time of the accident.

> > >http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/188974.html

> > > Can a citizen sue the federal government? I read an article where a
> > > judge said the government can't be sued.

> > > It seem like the ACLU is constantly suing the federal government.

> > > --
> > > Tancredo for President

> > > Official Campaign Site

> > >http://teamtancredo.org/home/

> > > Congressman Tom Tancredo

> > >http://tancredo.house.gov/

> > And the slaughter continues. Drunken driving is "macho" among
> > mestizoes. A couple of thousand
> > butchered yearly and note even an "bite me" from the filth infesting
> > our government in Washington, DC>

> > ted- Hide quoted text -

> obviously, you will want to ban alcohol

No, ban mexicans. They are all drunk. Even they don't trust the tap
water in mexico and so they are raised on beer. Anyone from mexico is
an alcoholic and therefore a drunk driver.