Old March 8th 05, 02:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Buy four tires, or a pair of used ones to get to shop of your
preference. You'll see the difference in the way the tire supports the
car at the same air pressures and size, due to their own radial design.
I once tried to get away with putting a used tire on the other side, but
I didn't get a thousand miles before the tread separated and blew out.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/