Old April 19th 12, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lee Ayrton[_2_]

Default Did something go *sprong* and I just missed it?

1997 XJ 4 door, power windows, power door locks.

Today I vivisected the passenger front door - the second time in about 4
years - to free up the door catch. It gets rusty and refuses to open.
Take it out, clean it up, and I'm good for another few years. All good.

Except.

When I went to reinstall the interior door handle bezel there was nothing
to keep the power window and door lock buttons in place. Was there a
spring or something that held it in place?

Thanks.