Old November 15th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Yess! There is life..

Really still can't handle the truth and hide behind stupid screen
names.
I'm not the only one here that figured I would retire just to laugh at
you pathedic people that hide behind a keyboard blabbering $hit.
Again I did the VW thing because I enjoyed it but when it got stupid,
I retired' Spending my time on sandy beaches seems like retirement to
me.

sorry but traveling keeps me busy so you might have to wait for
responces.