Old January 15th 10, 11:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Adjusting headlights on C6

"brian" > wrote in message
>I am lucky enough to own an 06 C6 coupe and use it primarily as a
> cruiser, often with a very stuffed trunk. Because of its laser like
> head lights folks really tend to notice when we approach each other
> at
> night. Lots of flashing. When running lite the flashing is no more
> than I get with any other of my cars, but loaded up complaint is
> guaranteed.
>

> I asked at my dealership during my $180 oil change if they could do
> this, but after getting a $50 estimate I declined. So, I think that
> if
> I just adjust them down a bit myself peace will be mine.
>
> Humm? Not so apparent what or where to make this adjustment (now I
> wish I had bought that manual). Could anyone point me in the right
> direction with making this adjustment?
>
> Thanks, brian

Open the hood and look on the interfender panel in line with the
headlight module. There is a 3/4 diameter hole in the panel about an
inch down from the top edge. If you shine a light in there you will
see a hex for an Allen wrench. Looks to be about 3/16 or something
close in a metric size.