Old November 3rd 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
martin

Default MEXICAN VIOLENCE TOWARD WHITES HAS ARRIVED INUSA...................

On Nov 3, 10:09*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Kalimba Butts" > wrote in newscXHm.37$Wd1.20
> @newsfe15.iad:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX2Iu...eature=related

> Dood - it's been here for decades. Go out on the highways and watch how
> these muds drive. In their stupid macho culture, drunk driving and speeding
> and running red lights are totally accepted even if they kill someone!!!

"Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
rational society
or goverment that allows it's citizens to be butchered by illegal
alien invaders?

tt

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News