Old September 2nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R D S

Default 156 spark plug change

"SteveH" > wrote in message
>R D S > wrote:
>
>> "SteveH" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> > Easy, once you've removed the plastic engine cover.
>> >
>> > Just don't take off more than one plug lead at a time, or you'll never
>> > work out how it all goes back together.
>> >

>> Are they round the back? I couldnt see HT leads either.

> Eh?
>
> <thinks>
>
> If you need to ask, you'd better take it to a responsible adult and ask
> them to do it for you.

Chortle, I am capable of changing a spark plug, a quick look under the
bonnet in the ****ing down rain and it wasn't obvious where they are.

I have been driving diesels for years, have things moved on from the plug
lead?

A few years ago I would happily spend half of my Sunday hunched over the
bonnet, but no more.

Rick