Old April 28th 04, 12:41 PM
Dr Entropy

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:03:16 +0100, dog blathered thus:

> I have had 2 suds one a super nice in Spain with no rust but those dam
> sticky brakes remember them, I had another one back in the UK which I
> rebuild well half rebuilt and took it out and drove it into the back of a
> BMW I scratched a bumper on the Beemer and my beloved sud 1.3 disintegrated
> into a heap.
>
> Now on a 75 V6 3.0 with a breathed on engine and loads of power. Just love
> the car best I ever had and so reliable GOINT TO TRY IT UP THE STRIP AT
> SANTA POD BEFORE CHANGING TIRES ON THE BACK.

1965 GT Junior in '75
1969 GTV (best one ever made IMHO)
1966 GT 1600
1979 Spider (currently my daily driver)

--
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

"If you can't *handcraft* Usenet chaos, then what is there left?"
-- The 2-Belo

"i'm still not sure exactly what a "flonk" is, but i know it pertains to
children's tv programming..."
-- Tampa Stu