Old September 1st 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Steve Daniels

Default Magnets on the fuel line intake

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 06:05:53 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled laurentien >, to say:

> But, I forgot, the original point was to explain to some that so many
> original and effective ideas do not see their way to the final product
> line for quite some time. It is pity to say that I have plenty of
> examples which show that major compamies (except a few) are very
> conservative and will really make serious changes whence their back
> against the wall.

And in the case of your gas magnet, it's been at least thirty
eight years. If it worked, you'd think it would have caught on
by now.
--

Life is too short to play cheap guitars.