Old August 30th 08, 08:39 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Steve Daniels

Default Magnets on the fuel line intake

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 01:32:50 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled laurentien >, to say:

> Well, this argument looks quite rational but can only considered as
> common sense which cannot be considered as a proof.

True enough.

Tell us, Mr. Engineering Researcher, do you have data past what
you feel in your butt when you mash the gas pedal? Which
scientific methods have you employed, and which instruments are
you using? So far all we've seen is "It feels like it's more
powerful, and this constitutes scientific research." which I
assure you, does not.
--

"The ABS system can not overcome the laws of physics."

Audi Owner's Manual