Old August 29th 08, 09:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
laurentien

Default Magnets on the fuel line intake

On Aug 28, 4:29*pm, Frank > wrote:
> Frank knastet i vei:
>

> > laurentien knastet i vei:

> >> No, Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information, since I have
> >> read a lot of false information there and anyone can write in there. I

> > Thhen, look at a picture of a DKW 1931 with fwd

> > *http://www.classiccar.com/photopost/...to/240/cat/514
> > *http://www.automotto.org/entry/top-1...-vintage-cars/

> > Fake ? False ?

> > Try Google

> > *http://www.google.no/search?hl=no&q=dkw+fwd

> At Audi.com website;
>
> "The 1931 DKW F 1 was the car that introduced front-wheel drive to the
> mass-produced car for the first time."
>
> "In 1933, an Audi with front-wheel drive appeared, to join the DKW
> `Frontī models on the market"
>
> http://www.audi.com/audi/com/en2/abo...technical_high...
>
> ---
>
> Need more references ?- Hide quoted text -

OK, this is a genuine piece of information. Point made.

I then will tell everyone that up to now, DKW (Auto Union) were the
first to mass produce a FWD with a twin stroke engine and this car was
cheap enough to be available to a lot of people.

Yes, I would need an image of motor and drive train so I can show that
on my blog and to my students. I am bout to build the history of FWD.

Thanks for the information,

Luc