Old August 29th 08, 09:32 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
laurentien

Default Magnets on the fuel line intake

Well, this argument looks quite rational but can only considered as
common sense which cannot be considered as a proof.
maybe because it is simple and it does not involve much R+D.
In health care, my friends have seen the same, the doctors are only
pushed by pharmaceutical companies backed by insurance companies (in
the USA where they rule) and NHS bodies (where people believe in
public services) to apply very complex medecine that needed ages of
work to produce then to solve the problems simply like you can do
often it.

To justify an overpiced option, you have to explain that it required
years of development.

But to say that is quite irrational although I have a few friends how
can prove it in the health care world.

For example, if solar panels were so good, why is it that thay do not
cover the whole of Italy or the south of the USA ?
It is funny because you see them everywhere in Turkey and theydo run
very well.

Or another here, the French know how to make a smooth car hold the
road very well with classical suspensions, why is it that the big
three never could do it on a cheap and simple car where Renault or
Peugeot can ?

Luc Rolland