Old March 16th 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R D S

Default 156 Wiper Motors

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
>R D S > wrote:
>
>> "SteveH" > wrote in message
>> > Who designed them?
>> >
>> > 'cos they're crap.
>> >
>> > I've just done a swap of ours *again* - although this time, I've
>> > stripped and cleaned an old one to re-use.
>> >
>> > It's a bit noisy, but it'll do for now....

>> How much do you want to pay for one?
>>
>> Is it worth me ripping it off the 156 I am ashamed to say is still
>> sitting
>> outside my workplace?

> The usual rate is £20 incl. delivery from the breakers, so may or may
> not be worth you doing it.....
>
> Where is your workplace, anyway? - just wondering if I ever come close
> enough to butcher any useful bits ;-)

Darwen, Lancs. A good distance from you IIRC.

I am on the brink of putting it on Ebay, I just can't be arsed with it
'turning into one', the place is full of dickheads.
I have made a bit of room at work so as the weather perks up I might pull it
into bits and sell the rest scrap.

A local mechanic has shown an interest but is umming and ahhing at £500, the
tight *******.