Old March 16th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default 156 Wiper Motors

cupra > wrote:

> SteveH wrote:
> > cupra > wrote:

> >> Are they the same as the 147? (coz I've got a used one somewhere....)

> > Don't think so.
> >
> > Well, not according to the ones I've seen on Ebay anyway.

> Shame - it's been sat unused in a box for 18 months!

Don't suppose you could take a photo of it from both sides, could you?

I can't see why they'd be different, to be honest - might be something
to do with linkages, but they're easily swapped.
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #