Old December 30th 05, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:34:13 +0100, theprincessesmother
> wrote:

>After reading a few lines I thought someone would
>have some knowlege of this car (WRX). I was told by
>several of her friends that it was a race car, it could go
>very fast 110mph and so on.

Actually, 110 MPH isn't all that fast. Even a Toyota Corolla can go
that fast (given enough space for a good long run-up).

Be that as it may, did you get all of your WRX questions answered?