Old March 24th 05, 05:28 PM
jaybird

"Skip Elliott Bowman" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "jaybird" > wrote in message
>>
>> "L Sternn" > wrote in message

>>> Do you really believe that just because there was no harm that no foul
>>> was committed?

>> I just answered that. There was no harm other than his rudeness and
>> there was no foul either.

> Easy for you to say--it wasn't your son who died.

No it wasn't, and while that is a tragedy I still stick by my original
response which was that I don't believe an 18 year veteran with an
unblemished career should be fired for a comment. Even 15 days is still
excessive. The responders were on the way and he made a rude comment.
Those are about the only facts we really have.

--
---
jaybird