Old May 18th 13, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default What did you do to your VW today?

Bill Leary > wrote:
> > ...not a classic in any way.

> ...my 26 year old Scirocco 16V will respectfully disagree with that.

Worked on my '75 "Dent Side" Ford pickup today, it's long over due,
been driving the heck out of it in the last few years.

I bought it new. xD

For me, to be a classic, it has to be the Ford truck style before my
Dent Side, a '72 or earlier "Bump Side". YMMV?

> I'd like to acquire and put an air cooled on the road after
> I retire, which isn't very far away.
> - Bill

My new wife wants to get my dune buggy from the friend I gave it to.
He ain't done nuthin with it so he'll be glad for me to get it going
and then give it back to 'im maybe-even running this time. LOL

Alvin in AZ