Old May 17th 13, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Leary

Default What did you do to your VW today?

"AllanW" wrote in message
> On Friday, 3 May 2013 14:20:52 UTC+12, Bill Berckman wrote:
>> Wow! One post with 19 replies. Nice to see Ramva rockin again.
>> I remember back in the late 70's seeing a Beetle pick-up conversion
>> abandoned with no engine that would have been mine for the taking.
>> Should have grabbed it then, but was driving a 73 Beetle at the time
>> and still living at my parents house. A VW pickup in front of the
>> house with no motor would not have gone over very well. I should
>> have just taken it home and asked for forgivness later.

> Maybe we need a "What did you do to your VW today" thread or something :-D

There you go.

I could comment on what I did to my VW today, but mine's water cooled.

My curiosities a

How many in this group still have air cooled VW's?
- and -
What is their status?
On the road, running but not on the road?
Stored?
Things like that.

- Bill