Old June 30th 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Weird AC problem.

XS11E > wrote:

Wierder and weirder, it seems time and temperature related. Tonight I visited a friend about 8 - 9 miles away. AC worked for
about a mile, then quit. I left the house at 6:30 PM with the temperature at 112F.

I came home about 10 PM with the temperature about 110F, AC worked maybe 3 miles then quit. I turned it off and back on, no AC
but I can feel the compressor kick in. I turned it off again for about a block or so, then back on, it worked great for about a
mile then started blowing hot again.

Too damn tired to raise the hood... off to bed.

The Usenet Improvement Project: