Old June 28th 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders[_2_]

Default Weird AC problem.

Perhaps the AC-compressor was stuck. Did you feel the enginepower
increase and decrease upon switching the AC on and off. There's a
thermoswitch that controls the operation depending on the
airtemperature. The AC should switch on and off on a regular basis.

Jeroen