Old September 21st 12, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dike Melanis

Default I need installation procedure Garage Storage

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 9/21/2012 05:11, nelly dean wrote:
>> Of course, I will help you,If you want installation procedure for Garage
>> Storage,then I would like to recommended you on this website-
>> http://www.garagespamcabinets.com/do...n-instructions
>>

>> On Friday, September 21, 2012 3:40:48 PM UTC+5:30, jessica smith wrote:
>>> Please help me

> Are you really that stupid or do you just think everyone else on Usenet
> is that stupid? Do you even know WTF Usenet it?
>

> 219.91.144.218 India Karnataka Bengalore You Telecom India Pvt Ltd

Initiating server query ...
Looking up the domain name for IP: 219.91.144.218
The domain name for the IP address is: 218-144-91-219.static.youbroadband.in
Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80
No response was received from the machine and port at that IP. The machine
may be offline or the connection port may be stealthed.
Query complete.