Old February 1st 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Default OT - So Michael...

dwight wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:
>>> I'm all for that.
>>>
>>> Hillary's hot.

>> You must like cankles.
>>
>>> It's about time we had a hot president.

>> Is this your idea of a hot president?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2yxrmn

> What's your point? You think Hillary, but dream Bill?
>
> I don't get it.

That is the elusive "Billary". This is what will really reside in the
White House should she win this fall. Frankly, I have had enough
Clinton/Bush years in the White House. If Hillary gets elected it is
like getting Clinton squared. She needs to go back to New York and
continue carpet bagging and Bill needs to go back to raising sleazy
money and trying to rewrite his legacy.