Old April 3rd 05, 04:41 PM
John Wallace

JP wrote:
> "John Wallace" > wrote in message
> news >
>>JP wrote:

>>>not.

>>> Proof of this assertion ?

>>The CIA and the Ba'ath party themselves. The head of the CIA in the
>>Middle East, then James Crithfield, said "we regarded it as a great
>>victory" (getting the Ba'ath party into power). Ali Saleh Sa'adi,
>>Secretary General of the Ba'ath party stated "we came to power on a CIA
>>train".
>>
>>Every time you have asked for proof (in the obvious hope I can't provide
>>and you can give your customary "thought not"), I have provided it. From
>>now on, if you care enough about your knowledge being accurate, do your
>>own research.

> Now, you're getting the hang of it. Atta boy. No links of course, but
> I'll take your word on it.

So, I continue to post proof, no change there.

>>Don't keep making the mistake of asking only to try and trip people up -
>>ask to further your own knowledge, or do the research yourself.

> I already have the research. Just trying to get you to do it too for a
> change. You're learning though. A good thing, eh ?

You've backed up *nothing* with evidence so far - I have backed up
everything whenever requested. I appreciate that you take my word for
it, but then I've given you enough evidence that you could hardly do
anything else. You've still got quite a bit of work to do before I take
your word.

> Oh, I get annoyed at very little in life. Just see no need to respond to
> every bit of every message though, if I see no reason to. Simple concept
> really.

Yes, I'm familiar with it - the same as children eating a meal, they
only take the bits they like. They need to be provided with education in
order to learn that the bits they at first resist are really the parts
that do them good and help them grow.

Ironic how that applies mentally as well as physically.

>>> Oh, it's zillions now, eh ? <wink>

>>So how many, precisely, is a zillion, since you're saying I'm wrong?

> <wink>

> You tell me. You stated it first, so you must have some idea, eh ?

You were the one who took exception to a well known hyperbole, therefore
I ask you reasoning (which once more you cannot provide. A familiar
pattern though, you are consistent in your inability to respond.

>>Read your statement back to yourself. You are talking about the deaths
>>of MILLIONS of human beings. You are talking about more than FIVE
>>THOUSAND Iraqi children dying every DAY. Imagine if that was happening
>>in the US, and I said "oh it's thousands eh? <wink> - I'd be rightly
>>pilloried for it.

> Proof ?

Consult your evidence, or look back at my previous posts.

>>Why is it that because it's Iraqi kids no-one gives a f***? I bet if
>>five thousand US kids were being slaughtered every day there'd be hell
>>to pay.

> Who says no one gives a **** ? Don't see that anywhere in this thread.

Never mind what people say, what are they DOING!??! Do you see any
action at all? Have you done anything? So how should we construe that
you give a f***? Again, if it were US kids, there would be riots on the
streets. Look at the reaction of the US for less people than that killed
ONCE in 9/11 - imagine that happening once a month, and all the victims
being children. You not only see no reaction of similar magnitude, you
see no reaction at all - your mainstream media doesn't even report it,
nor does ours.

As Martin Luther King said, "A time comes when silence is betrayal."