Old November 4th 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Can't stop doing restorations

Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great