Old November 23rd 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default FFB...almost done

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
cockpitLookDeadZone should be 0.000000.
In-game Damper should be 50%.
In-game Stregth should be 20.0.
Tomorow I'll see where to put sliders in Logitech driver.

Ok, another one done.
Centering Spring should be at 50%.
Now only to adjust Overall, Damper amd Spring.

Oops, wrong. Centering Spring should be 0%.

Hm, wrong again.
But, at least Centering Spring at 0% is good for determining the
Overall, which turned out to be 139%. This value I've got previously as
well, when I searched for Overall, so it looks like this is alright.
With 100/100/100/- the best Centering Spring was 50%. Now, with
139/100/100/- I am doing just rough search, and it looks like it could be
around 60%. I'll see. It does take a long time, since I have to try each
percent, one by one, to see what is actually going on.