Old September 7th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Outback Jon

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & WrittenTests

OK, having just looked at the pictures that were linked to, it really
doesn't look that difficult. It looks like it simulates a u-turn on a
street. Assuming I'm understanding the way the test works.

I bet these guys could do it without problems.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...290&pr=goog-sl

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 146 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 48435

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157
1980 CB750F SuperSport "CoolerKing"